Friday, February 5, 2021

G’bye 2020

 Welp, 

It’s 2021.  2020 quarantine/ coronavirus/ Covid-19/ the “dumpster fire of a year” has finished but still lingers as we wait for our turns to take the vaccine, as they are in short supply.  My mom and dad are here with me in Cali to help me because my wife and I bought a house and why not have their help as renovating a house is something that is difficult and time-consuming.  I actually flew to Chicagoland and drove them here so they didn’t have to travel and risk infection.  Wow do I fucking hate our (now past) President, Donny Trump.  I very much believe he could’ve acted sooner to quarantine the people, stop the spread of the virus, shut down businesses during quarantine, influence all the states to do the same, but he is who he is and yeah..  I mean even the New England Journal of Medicine, as my sis pointed out, came out and said they do not endorse Trump for the 2nd term.  When...  lol...   when you think that’s gonna happen again.  That the NEJM calls out a person in power- To friggin warn the masses that “hey!!  Stop thinking this is just a curable flu virus and take the millions of deaths seriously!!”

Anyways, yeah.  That’s what happened this last year.  Fuck I hate cussing but 2020 we all get a pass.  And I honestly hate that I had to fill you in and this is my hello after a while.

Yup..  starting another blog post just cuz this is not how I wanted to say hello.

No comments: