Tuesday, April 3, 2007

ok then..... ummmm first blog first blog

well I think this will have to do for now




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Well, I am kind of nervous, kind of excited, kind of wanting to go back home to Chicago and give up just for 2 more years, ............................. but more on the excited side methinks.
Today I am going to be in LA Forensics as a cop, more of like an extra role I'm presuming. Auditioned for films Saturday and Sunday. Filmed a student short on Saturday (as an extra).
And this is the most acting I've done in 5 years? ? Wow.... now that's a break. Whenever I get stressed I say Oy gevalt, even though I'm not Jewish. My Jewish former roommate kind of gets annoyed when I say it. But on the other hand we have spooned, so. .. . . and we're straight!!

6 comments:

johnny said...

i'm glad you checked out my blog. i'll try to make it to the show on tue. sounds fun. - christiane

MyCrowsa said...

hoooray!!! geez i'm freakin nervous

Anonymous said...

ey michael how are you and kathy? tita grace and tito fred? it's me jan, your cousin from cebu. what's your email ad? my email address is mj12982@gmail.com or you can log on to my website at http://dawghousedesignstudio.com/ hope to hear from you real soon :) -JAN

Anonymous said...

Is this site no longer getting updates?

Anonymous said...

О! Very good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Finally, got what I was looking for!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. Glad I stumbled into this article! smile I have you saved to check out new stuff you post.