Thursday, November 15, 2012

just saw ruby sparks

so in this movie Ruby Sparks.. wow btw today i muscled through 1/2 of season 1 of Community... really really attracted to the short bubbly brunette

ok here' my short review of the film..  I feel it was a great great intriguing and compelling premise.  At times, I felt the author/ screenwriter took some of these thoughts out of my own head at times.  But... I think at the end it kind of loses its bearings.  I'm fine with the unanswered questions that some movies will sloppily leave you at the end, but what I found sloppy in its execution was the denouement.  HA.. for the first time I used denouement in this blog... and o my goodness I realize I misspelled my damn play on words.. how embarrassing!!  Fuck a Duck!

original point about the movie.. there was this moment or thought the author has about melding the dreamworld/imagination with reality/real world...  That was basically my most favorite theme of the movie.. It's kind of the premise of Buwan.. and I really feel it's something I want to have as a theme in many of my future films.  And it was also one of the many thoughts in the film that I think this screenwriter chick actually stole out of my brain, damn her.  Is she going out with that scrawny Paul Dano really??  Fuck Ducks... multiple Ducks!

2 comments:

MyCrowsa said...

Ha!! totally was able to change the spelling.. damn!. . shame on me for not even checking on the spelling even after I took 4 years of Frentche!!

MyCrowsa said...

umm it's not Spring!! so this post would actually be called Fall.. Cleaning???