Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Well, somehow I can't rid myself of some of this clutter..... I want to be able to one day take on the Buddhist way of thinking and just not have any belongings and/or not have any belongings have a control over me.

here is my rankings of stuff I would grab if there was a fire

1. Computer
2. X Box
3. LG LCD flat screen TV
4. my jerseys
5. diplomas
6. the awesome pic of my parents on that sand bar
7. tattoo fund coin jar
8. hat collection
9. expensive ass cameras I've accrued (i really should think about selling one to help debt)
10. some .. favorite shirts??

honestly I really believe this computer.. with some of my writings and ideas and video editing possibilities is the most important thing on this list... I'm thinking once I own my own editing/ sound studio I'll not need this computer anymore...   hmmm is that anti- what I was going for

No comments: